Broken Mystic Box

What would you like to see in future updates?

Broken Mystic Box

Postby Hai5 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 am

I spend $50 worth of Gold Shields on Mystic Boxes yet I got nothing but bunch of worse-than-Bundle Equipments. Even the Legendary Sword I happened to come across are worse than the Bundle Sword. The sword, which is Level 13, I got when my character was Level 13. Either the weapon level is randomly regenerated or it's base on character's current level. There is no description of such thing, I thought when you spend real life money, you would be able to get the some really nice equipments especially consider the Legendary item has only 1.5% chance of getting. Yet I received a junk. Consider the current Mystic Box is broken and you mentioned the Mystic Box will get rebalanced in new update on facebook however just felt I wasted money on this broken mystic box thing.

Hai5

Re: Broken Mystic Box

Postby InDo420 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 pm

If you were level 20 and got a legendary weapon drop I guarantee it would be better than the epic. The level you are currently at is the level of weapons you will get. So for example you don't wanna open gold random boxes at level 10 because ancestrial items range from 1-10 and 11-20. And also you are able to wear that weapon especially because you bought with gold. If it was the same weapon but skilled at level 13 your legendary weapon would stomp it. So all in all you really need to just do random box drops at level 1,11,and if ya wanna keep playing him; level 20.
InDo420

Re: Broken Mystic Box

Postby Hai5 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 pm

problem is they don't tell you that in-game, there's no indication that weapon will match your level. one has to waste money to learn the hard way. Also I got some Epics from the Mystic Box yet none of them are better than Bundle equipments
Hai5

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions