Simple Request

What would you like to see in future updates?

Simple Request

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:35 am

I'm a very happy adventurer and I love nearly everything about this game except the inventory limit of 50 items. I like to keep some older pieces because I like how they look + having several options to decide when using now, and I find that this limit is really the only thing that keeps me from playing the game more than I already do (because when we exceed this cap, we can't access any more areas until we sell something). In fact, I started a second character just because I didn't want to play the first one with my item limits maxed-out.

Especially with your upcoming game improvements (the ones regarding the re-imagined items), I would really love if you'd consider increasing this limit, if only by a little, so we could enjoy the newer items while still being able to use the originals. Thank you for everything you do to make this game so much fun!
Jennifer

Re: Simple Request

Postby Paramagnetic » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 am

I have no doubts that we will be increasing the inventory count at some point, but it probably won't happen with this next update (since we have very full plates already with everything planned!). Thanks for bringing it up! Several others have also mentioned a desire for this feature.
Paramagnetic

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions