stuff n stuff

What would you like to see in future updates?

stuff n stuff

Postby edward » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 am

my first humble suggestion would be to add a display of energy and health status bar to the character screen when I login so I know when my toons are ready to 'venture and 'splore some more. also I would like to see a few more weapon varieties.. bows, crossbows, polearms, flails, basically anything the mobs are wielding really :D some more exciting uniques would be great. ahh, the joys of outfitting a paper doll, proper rpg goodness! oh, and shadow theefies seem more streamlined for rapid play, the early stun ability coupled with a great DOT attack makes the class feel so much.. well, more attractive as a starter. i kind of feel its more grindy with a pally or wizz. okay, what about food? considering you start as a chef, it'd be cool to implement some sort of recipe system.. random ingredient drops to make buff-ets from ;) okay, thats pretty stupid actually. def. need. more interactivity between players.. not sure how but its kinda lowonely for a server based game. i think a nature/druid/shaman class would fit in well? or maybe a full on berserker class (two two handed weapons anyone?) oh, and i would love an option to 'see under the hood' by alowing the player to get dice rolls displayed? or whatever, just more numbers to see how its working. i sense a pvp arena is coming sooner or later but meh, perfunctory really. i like the art, its clean and colourful and perfect for mobiles, and it's great how fast the game rocks along, I've got fps in my tbs! option to buy backpack for more storage. hidden quest drops are neat too.

okay thats my wall of font done.

cheers!

ps. most of all, thanks. for making a game I can play with one hand.. i busted my arm a couple of days ago and this game really helped eat away the hours and tedium
:D
edward

Re: stuff n stuff

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

edward wrote:my first humble suggestion would be to add a display of energy and health status bar to the character screen when I login so I know when my toons are ready to 'venture and 'splore some more.

Since I am playing a Shadow Walker, Justicar and War Mage ( all Level 20 ), I have to check if I have completed their daily quest. Since my iPod needs WiFi, this can mean ducking into a Coffee Shop.

It would be nice if the character screen displayed Energy, Health, Time Left on Daily Quest, Daily Quest completed, if in a Dungeon, if in a Combat, if in Town, if waiting (not combat but not Town).
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: stuff n stuff

Postby Maxx » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 pm

I love the idea do crossbows! That would be fantastic!
Maxx

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions