[TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby MftW_Kellis » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Add valor type to the raid page that shows the might requirements.
MftW_Kellis

Postby BlueWolfHowlin » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 pm

How about a mirror alongside the wardrobe for all previous hairstyles etc adjusted at the barbers?
BlueWolfHowlin

Postby Teamheadkick » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 am

I think u should add an RP chat cause there seems to be a lot of trouble with them in globle chat nod it may not be as hard to control that kinda stuff u know what I mean. Thx for readying this if u do.
Teamheadkick

Postby Athos_prince_of_the_blade » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:19 pm

All those ideas are really good, especially the classes, it would be nice to have a archer, or maybe a class that doesn't use conventional weapons..
Athos_prince_of_the_blade

Postby Countess_Duqu » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:14 pm

I had a request specifically for droids. When we try to chat in whatever section of boh it opens a discussion panel to type into then puts it into the normal place you'd type and you hit submit. But this completely blocks the chat window and you can't see if you're repeating someone or if your question has been answered.

Another hope for tbe future: in the list of people hitting in a raid is it possible to get the user ID along with their room name? This would be immensely helpful especially when you have Mercs or even guildies that you don't know as well and want to arrange a tie. Many people especially Mercs don't pay attention to gchat and being able to whisper would make life infinitely easier.

I'm posting this in a couple places in this forum so it's more likely to be seen (as this particular thread hasn't been posted in since last year...)
Countess_Duqu

Postby unique1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Off hand weapons. Am wondering why the off hand weapons cannot be enchant when if am not mistaken is a recipe for the shield. Something like block shield. Am not reading the recipe rite now just trying to remember what the recipe said
unique1

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am

unique1 wrote:Off hand weapons. Am wondering why the off hand weapons cannot be enchant when if am not mistaken is a recipe for the shield. Something like block shield. Am not reading the recipe rite now just trying to remember what the recipe said

There are 'Block' and 'Block Power' enchants, but these don't go on shields, they can't be enchanted.
Illy_the_Red

Postby hummingcrow » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 am

FORUM suggestions:
-Ability to search forum in mobile view

-ability to select & copy forum post text in mobile view

-fix overlap of word "Subject:" with actual post subject field

-ability to post screenshots saved on device to the forums in mobile view - and if I'm really dreaming, let us draw on top of the screenshot to point to a problem area
hummingcrow

Postby BBrandis » Thu May 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi, I didn't find this anywhere so I'll post it here. My apologies to admins if is it in wrong topic.

I would appreciate if it will be in future possibility to archive revived mail. I mean if I'll get some important message, I want to be able to save it somewhere, so it's not showing in menu with messages anymore and I can delete new incoming messages without a fear that I'll accidentally delete all messages.

Thanks for considering my idea.
Bbrandis
BBrandis

Postby Dresdor » Sun May 31, 2015 9:07 am

the current guild xp system makes it tedious to level small guilds, particularly since the officers and guild masters (and anyone active) will outlevel the raids that are available very quickly. Limiting raid access is a good thing for a guild, it means only guilds that can handle a raid are able to fire it off (preventing mercs from getting angry) but if you have your high level players forced to waste energy on low level raids if they want to help the guild, or they will simply leave and join a guild with a better raiding capacity.

For example, in my guild I'm stuck between raiding with the guild, or raiding Champion tier stuff for my next sigil.

Guild level, and the bonuses available from "buildings" is an important thing for guild choice, as is activity and other things. However, guild level is the most difficult thing to change about a guild.

Proposal: 50% of the guild xp that would be awarded for a player's RPP is given to their guild for non-guild raids (including public raids).

Benefit: This gives higher level players a way to actively contribute to a lower level guild. They would still need to raid guild raids for guild loyalty, but once that is capped there's no reason to raid guild raids except to help complete them for challenges or guild xp. It would improve guild cohesion and make players feel like they are contributing at all levels, but it is also not as good an option as raiding the lower level stuff (50% rate).
Dresdor

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions