[TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby BTM_Fluffyhayden » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Having a 12 hour cool down for Crypt is just absurd. The longest for any raid should be 5-6 hours at the most.
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby EdElrich » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:00 am

Hey not sure if I can suggest another idea? When inspecting toons. Make their equiptment slots visable so you can see the tier etc?
If this is in the wrong spot just delete it :p
Happy grinding ^^
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby Star » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Free gold shields without it dropping
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:26 am

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby shelin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:52 am

Ok I think there should be world raids. Once a month event that guilds who participate get something extra. Also guilds should have a bank and a work shop for special equipment that can only be aquired in a guild. Better stats in this equipment also. The shop would only be able to make stuff aquired from world raids that way no guild would have a monopoly on equipment. This would help in guild participation. Plus you ciuld put other goals in that require making certain placements in such a raid. Such as guild doing nost damage, guild most participants, guild who used most energy ...etc. your call but might be worth looking into.
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby Spartanmerc » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 am

A Guild bank would be a great addition, allowing guildies to share materials and gems. Would allow a gem farmer to put some use to their gems that end up being the wrong gem (farming for a Might gem and get a Magic one for example). Simply mail it to the Guild bank and the GM or an officer can go to the Bank and deposit it, giving your character a credit for that level and type of item. That way the officers can withdraw an equal item (same tier gem or type of materials, like Flux) for you in exchange. Would solve a lot of issues with farming out a worthless gem to sell for a couple of silver.

A wider selection of abilities would also be nice, sometimes I find it hard to pick between almost equally useless abilities or perks for my Shadow Walker. One more tier of unique abilities that neither of the other classes have would be nice. I mean each class has the same basic moves in slight variants, a quick attack move, a stun move, a free cast move, a damage increase passive... they are just named differently and sometimes have a slight mechanic difference. I think smoke bomb should be more like this: For the X number of seconds (can be like 2/3/4 sec) following the use of the smoke bomb, all abilies for the SW have .5s less cooldown, allowing him/her to use moves more frequently, while enemies have .25s longer abilities timer, and makes you 10% harder to hit (flat rate). Would have to have a long cooldown, like 10 sec or so. The point is once you fill out about 20 points or so, give or take, there isnt much more you really need from your leveling except to reach the level requirements for gear.

A more detailed inspection page would be nice as well, allowing you to see their abilities selection and gear details (gems and tier level).
Tap, snap, or nap
User avatar
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 am

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby Spartanmerc » Fri May 17, 2013 1:36 pm

My guild often finds it difficult to communicate with members that are not currently online to give them a headsup on upcoming raids or meetings. A "Guild Announcement" push notification ability would be nice, and maybe an option for guild wide mail to issue a push notification as well.
User avatar
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 am

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby LadyMalika » Sun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Can we have more ways to earn guild loyalty than just raiding? Not everyone in the guild can be on at the same time. And we have reached a plateau between guild challenges.
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby Crow_Dactorus » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 am

An officers mail system would be great. Just like the guild mail, it could be a simple check box that would send the mail to all officers.
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Re: [TOC] Feature Requests & Suggestions Complete List

Postby Podval » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Перевод выполнен с Русского языка на Английский there is an offer to enter into game clothes sharpening for example for silver of 40% of chance and for gold of 60% maximum 10. who reaches 10 it is possible to think up a skill any for example to raise to impose in raid on all participants for 5 minutes regeneration or good luck still sharpenings of 70% to make drop from chests
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 1:33 am

Vile portals

Postby JacynTaralax » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 pm

When you finish "phase" 4 of a portal close it and give a set number of fluxes of that color I personally have run a portal start to finish and not gotten a single flux which is a huge waste of energy I figure with this it would be worth while or you could make it drop the matching flux at the end if each phase
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:28 am


Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests