Portals

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Portals

Postby Mr_Op » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:35 am

New Suggestion:

After countless frustrations from the imbalance of essence to flux a "fix" in my eyes would be this.

A Flux portal much like the current portal system it would drop flux instead of essence.

I see some issues that will arise in the comments from the peanut gallery so let's try and fix some before they come up.

1. I understand that flux can't drop every time other wise you could make 200+ flux a day. Having it drop every 2-3 rounds is fine as some people (B comes to mind) only needs one flux type.

2. "What about current portals?" I really don't think they are ever hit so I don't see that being a real issue

3. "Won't that make people just hit the portals instead of raids" well yes and no. On my justi I need like 200 indigo to finish my eregen set so I would hit that portal on that toon. I don't hit raids with it anyway, but toons that aren't close to maxing i.e. lvl6-8 enchants will still raid.
Mr_Op

Re: Portals

Postby Kenner » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:02 am

Mr_Op wrote:New Suggestion:

After countless frustrations from the imbalance of essence to flux a "fix" in my eyes would be this.

A Flux portal much like the current portal system it would drop flux instead of essence.

I see some issues that will arise in the comments from the peanut gallery so let's try and fix some before they come up.

1. I understand that flux can't drop every time other wise you could make 200+ flux a day. Having it drop every 2-3 rounds is fine as some people (B comes to mind) only needs one flux type.

2. "What about current portals?" I really don't think they are ever hit so I don't see that being a real issue

3. "Won't that make people just hit the portals instead of raids" well yes and no. On my justi I need like 200 indigo to finish my eregen set so I would hit that portal on that toon. I don't hit raids with it anyway, but toons that aren't close to maxing i.e. lvl6-8 enchants will still raid.

Thats one OP suggestion but I like it. My inq also needs just 2k emerald fluxes to experiment with builds. Anyway having the portals solely dropping the corresponding color and with higher drop rate would be nice.
Kenner

Return to Off-Topic Discussions