Welcome back!

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Welcome back!

Postby WereBear » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:24 am

Welcome back, Venan!

It's been really great seeing the new updates/news, and now the forums work again too!

Really looking forward to what you guys have planned. =) Keep up the good work!

*Buys some shields*
WereBear

Re: Welcome back!

Postby WhatASham » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:54 am

Welcome back Venan. Thanks for paying for your domain. That's the most proactive thing you have done since the update you promised me 10 months ago. Please keep your but hurt feelings to yourself Illy the Red forums troll. I spent thousands with you. After Beeks left your whole creed and customer service morals of your company fell by the wayside. Your space craft miner crap bombed and you should have been investing in us not that failure. Good job and congrats. Your lost some many and me too.
WhatASham

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:26 am

I like Nutella
TEAM stands for Together Everyone Accomplishes More

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

"Never believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:51 am

WhatASham wrote:Welcome back Venan. Thanks for paying for your domain. That's the most proactive thing you have done since the update you promised me 10 months ago. Please keep your but hurt feelings to yourself Illy the Red forums troll. I spent thousands with you. After Beeks left your whole creed and customer service morals of your company fell by the wayside. Your space craft miner crap bombed and you should have been investing in us not that failure. Good job and congrats. Your lost some many and me too.

Why should your opinions count more than anyone else’s? At least I can spell mine and get basic grammar correct.

Especially weird is that you seem to be disagreeing with a post that isn’t here (because the best way to change people’s views on your game is to censor), and I actually agree with what you said above. You dropped a random comment in amongst points that many people agree with, in sentiment at least. It’s ironic that you call someone butthurt and then proceed to complain about the update, customer service, the company, space miner wars....

I wonder if this does mean Venan will begin reading their forums again? :D
Illy_the_Red

Postby WereBear » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:28 am

That escalated quickly. xD

So, from the fans who aren’t butthurt, welcome back!
WereBear

Postby Jumper » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Back off WhatASham!!! Only I am allowed to troll Illy in forums!!!!
Jumper

Postby Ghost_of_Ames » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:50 pm

Jumper OMG! Miss you
Ghost_of_Ames

Return to Discussions