Making the Spirit Inquisitor less random

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Making the Spirit Inquisitor less random

Postby Alexarius » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:06 am

Right now the Spirt build for the Inquisitor relies on so much RNG that you can either be a god or completely useless. I’d like to see some changes in order for it to be more overall balanced and reliable:

- Spirit Link (Wrath debuff) should have a chance to be applied from all source of spirit damage, save for the Spirit dot. This will include Spirit Bomb and Shield Bash to the things able to stack this.

- Reduce crit power buff from Poisoned Spirit from 30% to 20% or 25% (in order to balance out the added reliability of Wrath).
Alexarius

Re: Making the Spirit Inquisitor less random

Postby Game_Over_Phåse404 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:48 am

Ask Kenner for some tips on inquis. Your suggestions are unnecessary.
Game_Over_Phåse404

Postby Kenner » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:34 pm

Yes spirit inq is quite random but it is very good. In a way poison is very random too because if all is resisted its near useless too.

The random points are spirit strike and wrath. I use accuracy to land more hits so wrath stacks easier. I would never sacrifice spirit strike for let's say condemn.

Only thing that needs adjusting is the arcane poison DoT, the last time they nerfed the Dots because poison clouds were bugged they overnerfed the arcane poison DoT.
Kenner

Postby Bbbb » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:35 pm

The OP's changes are a nerf for PVE as nobody uses spirit link, but everybody has Poisoned Spirit.
Bbbb

Return to Discussions