Update coming soon!

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Update coming soon!

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:08 pm

*sings* I'm a fool for the gamey.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Bbbb » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:44 pm

WarPumpkin wrote: I just asked about Space Miner Wars because of morbid curiosity. Did LV tell those players before he nuked the game or did they go to play the game one day and then find out they unknowingly got nuked. My guess is the latter seeing as LV is such a great communicator and is sooooo excited when it comes to promoting his game.

I just downloaded the game and it still runs. I didn't get far enough in to access the chat because I've never liked Asteroids. I know the forum for that game just went poof one day though.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am

Bbbb wrote:
WarPumpkin wrote: I just asked about Space Miner Wars because of morbid curiosity. Did LV tell those players before he nuked the game or did they go to play the game one day and then find out they unknowingly got nuked. My guess is the latter seeing as LV is such a great communicator and is sooooo excited when it comes to promoting his game.

I just downloaded the game and it still runs. I didn't get far enough in to access the chat because I've never liked Asteroids. I know the forum for that game just went poof one day though.

Had a quick look at my old account on there, it crashed three times in 20mins. I’d forgotten about the stupidly accurate Thor cannons, the strangely set up PvP and the idiotic timers in the mining zones (the part that people actually liked from Space Miner).

Might download the old Space Miner game, at least that was fun to play.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Torek » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:31 pm

If you are still looking for bata testers I would love to help out. That’s BOH bata testing.
Torek

Postby Bimbosigliere » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Torek wrote:If you are still looking for bata testers I would love to help out. That’s BOH bata testing.

Venan is most definitely still looking for bata testers. If you don’t hear back from them by 2031, you may not have been chosen. But check back. It might just mean the bata testing of the update isn’t quite ready. Definitely by 2035!! Maybe 2037, but no later!! #NoPromises42037
Bimbosigliere

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:04 am

So... last News item from Venan was on May 24, 2019, announcing a sale on GS. Is that still going on??
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Bimbosigliere » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 pm

Derp_looks_like_a_Lady wrote:So... last News item from Venan was on May 24, 2019, announcing a sale on GS. Is that still going on??

Yes. Buy high. Sell low.
Bimbosigliere

Previous

Return to Discussions